Category: Womens Issues
You may not think there exists such a nice selection of clothing for pregnant women, however today there are some pretty fashionable items you can find compared to what used to be available in the past. Today, you can find clothing for pregnant women in all different styles and colors and shapes. You don’t have to just wear a sack on your body, but you can actually look very fashionable when you are pregnant.
Women’s clothing can be challenging to buy, and if you are pregnant it is even a little more difficult to find stores for pregnant women. But if you like to shop for women’s clothing, and you don’t mind spending some time looking for stores, you can find some nice items out there today.
There is a store called Pea in a Pod, and they have some nice items there. You do have to do a bit of searching around to find nice clothing for pregnant women. When you become pregnant, you can still wear your same clothes that you have always worn. But when you are about five months into your pregnancy, you should start looking around for some pregnant clothes. Keep in mind, you don’t necessarily have to but clothing specifically for pregnant women. You can just also buy big sizes. This way you may find some fashionable clothes that are just a few sizes bigger than what you normally wear.
When you go shopping for pregnancy clothes, like skirts for example, you basically just want to look for the size you normally wear, but with an expandable waist. This way you can wear the skirt throughout your entire pregnancy, even from day one. The skirt is your normal size skirt, but the waist expands when your belly expands. It is sort of a neat invention. You can find skirts in all sorts of styles and colors like blacks, greens, and reds. There are pleated skirts, A line, long, and mini. There are also nice pregnancy tops out there. They can be very stylish and emphasize your pregnant belly, which is considered beautiful. You can find tops and sweaters in many styles and colors. Then there are dresses. You can find beautiful pregnancy dresses. Dresses for pregnant women are very similar to dresses you would normally wear, but the middle part just lets your belly expand outward. It is comfortable to wear cotton and stretchy clothes when you are pregnant.
You can wear the same shoes you have always worn, but it is probably better to stay clear of high heels, as your sense of balance is a little of when you are pregnant. It is best to wear flat shoes. Your feet might also widen and swell up a bit too.
So, don’t think, when I am pregnant, I am going to have to wear very ugly, loose fitting clothes. It is just the opposite! Your wardrobe can be very fashionable and you don’t have to buy too many items for when you become pregnant.
Fashion at Pregnancy
A woman’s biggest dream role in life is that of ‘Mother.’ Pregnancy lets you happily and eagerly waits for your little angel. Between the happy period of Pregnancy and baby’s birth every woman wants to feel and look wonderful. During this time one need to choose cloth carefully. The moms-to-be can wear their normal clothes all through their first trimester but after that you have to replace your regular jeans with maternity pants, short tops with longer one and all that in which you feel comfortable.
The dresses should be made of solid coloured free flowing and airy fabric like cotton, chiffon, georgette, jersey and lycra.
Dresses must have in your maternity wardrobe
Today woman has become more fashion conscious. These fashionista ladies fear of wearing dungarees and 1970s type dresses that could make them look weird. The professional women want to look smart in office as well as want to be comfortable yet stylish.
She wants to hide oversized figure under large sized clothes and to slim down the figure. The rather slim figures are highlighted with snug-sleeved tops, skinnier pants, and button-down shirts. Stretchable knits are the best and sexy and feminine too. You can experiment with mix and match formula. T-shirt or a lovely embroidered shirt teamed up with leggings or jeans or skirt or pajamas makes your look the perfect mix of sexy, modern, and classic style.
A good maternity bra is a must have in your pregnancy wardrobe. It must be made of 100% pure cotton, should have wide straps and several rows of adjustable hooks in back to be adjusted according to the growing breast size.
Accessorizing well with danglers and a sexy and chic bag will compliment your dressing style. Shoes are important too. They must be comfortable and stylish….but remember…without heals!!!
Here we are to help you design your maternity wardrobe with the essential garments for those stylish 40 weeks.
- Jeans: Jeans are an essential part of a woman’s wardrobe. It’s the time to switch to maternity denims that have adjustable waistband, made up of stretchable material and a flattering cut, such as bootleg. Designer maternity denim is available in wide varieties.
- Cotton Trousers: These lightweight, fashionable pants are for you to lay comfort while shopping to lounging. Team them up with a tee or an empire-waist top.
- Skirt: A black or brown skirt in lightweight material with a stretchy waistband in any length can be worn with solid colored tops. Add zing to your look with chunky necklaces and bracelets.
- Maxi Dress: A wrap around jersey dress or a solid colored or printed long maxi dress is a dress to beat the summer heat. These chic dresses are flattering, comfortable and elegant too.
- Tops: The look of the top comes up with a well defined neckline as it accentuates your bump. A flirty and feminine empire-waist shirt, fitted tee and colorful or printed tops gives you a great look, make you feel cool and ensures a perfect fit. Tank top in cool colour can be paired with shorts to skirts and capris.
- Shorts: Cool pair of denim shorts, Bermuda shorts or linen shorts paired with a cute top and wedges is the perfect summer look!