Fashion at Pregnancy
A woman’s biggest dream role in life is that of ‘Mother.’ Pregnancy lets you happily and eagerly waits for your little angel. Between the happy period of Pregnancy and baby’s birth every woman wants to feel and look wonderful. During this time one need to choose cloth carefully. The moms-to-be can wear their normal clothes all through their first trimester but after that you have to replace your regular jeans with maternity pants, short tops with longer one and all that in which you feel comfortable.
The dresses should be made of solid coloured free flowing and airy fabric like cotton, chiffon, georgette, jersey and lycra.
Dresses must have in your maternity wardrobe
Today woman has become more fashion conscious. These fashionista ladies fear of wearing dungarees and 1970s type dresses that could make them look weird. The professional women want to look smart in office as well as want to be comfortable yet stylish.
She wants to hide oversized figure under large sized clothes and to slim down the figure. The rather slim figures are highlighted with snug-sleeved tops, skinnier pants, and button-down shirts. Stretchable knits are the best and sexy and feminine too. You can experiment with mix and match formula. T-shirt or a lovely embroidered shirt teamed up with leggings or jeans or skirt or pajamas makes your look the perfect mix of sexy, modern, and classic style.
A good maternity bra is a must have in your pregnancy wardrobe. It must be made of 100% pure cotton, should have wide straps and several rows of adjustable hooks in back to be adjusted according to the growing breast size.
Accessorizing well with danglers and a sexy and chic bag will compliment your dressing style. Shoes are important too. They must be comfortable and stylish….but remember…without heals!!!
Here we are to help you design your maternity wardrobe with the essential garments for those stylish 40 weeks.
- Jeans: Jeans are an essential part of a woman’s wardrobe. It’s the time to switch to maternity denims that have adjustable waistband, made up of stretchable material and a flattering cut, such as bootleg. Designer maternity denim is available in wide varieties.
- Cotton Trousers: These lightweight, fashionable pants are for you to lay comfort while shopping to lounging. Team them up with a tee or an empire-waist top.
- Skirt: A black or brown skirt in lightweight material with a stretchy waistband in any length can be worn with solid colored tops. Add zing to your look with chunky necklaces and bracelets.
- Maxi Dress: A wrap around jersey dress or a solid colored or printed long maxi dress is a dress to beat the summer heat. These chic dresses are flattering, comfortable and elegant too.
- Tops: The look of the top comes up with a well defined neckline as it accentuates your bump. A flirty and feminine empire-waist shirt, fitted tee and colorful or printed tops gives you a great look, make you feel cool and ensures a perfect fit. Tank top in cool colour can be paired with shorts to skirts and capris.
- Shorts: Cool pair of denim shorts, Bermuda shorts or linen shorts paired with a cute top and wedges is the perfect summer look!